Perfect for expectant parents and those with babies 3 months and younger
What to expect in the class;
- Demonstration of the four main types of carriers; wraps, ring slings, meh dai and soft structured carriers
- You will be guided through putting on three different carriers
- Discussion of the benefits of wearing for baby and caregiver
- Guidelines for optimal positioning
- Explore the library of carriers.
- The use of a weighted demo doll allows for learning the carries before trying with a real baby.
*Class topics may vary based on the needs of the participants
Note: A couple can be any combination of two caregivers; parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, nanny, babysitter, etc.