Why Wear a Baby?
- Movement while worn benefits digestion, brain development, and neck and trunk control
- Worn babies cry less
- Easier to respond to baby's cues and needs
- Baby carriers are a portable place to sleep
- Go where strollers can't
- Hands free parenting
Why a Babywearing Class?
- Save time: See many options in one place without visiting different stores or websites
- Save money: Only buy the products that suit you and fit
- Personalized: Private consultations and small class sizes allow for time to address your questions and provide hands on learning
What we offer
- Private sessions or small group classes
- In your home or on location
- Topics include; Introduction to Babywearing, Wrap School and prenatal/Preparing for Baby